A number of new exposure sites in Sydney announced
Dr. Chant runs a list of new exposure sites.
She doesn’t make it quite as clear as we’d like, but here’s the list.
- Great Ocean Foods on 5/11 Catagon Street: Monday 21st to Friday 25th
“We want people to do all who got a shipment from Great Ocean Foods Monday June 21st through Friday June 25th – that person and their household members need to be isolated and tested immediately.”
- Cheers Bar & Grill on 561 George Street Sunday, June 20, from 1:45 p.m. and 3:30 a.m.
“Everyone who has been to this venue must be tested and isolated immediately, and we are also asking your household members to retest and isolate until you get a negative test result.”
- Rebel Bankstown Shopping Center on North Terrace starting Thursday June 24th between 3:45 pm and 4:30 pm
“You are a close contact and need to be isolated and tested, and we ask your household to do the same.”
Anyone who has visited the following venues will be listed as casual contact:
- The Sydney Palamo Express Cafe on the ground floor at 10 Shelley Street on Monday June 21 from 1:50 p.m. to 2:10 p.m.
- The Casula Oporto in the Casula Central Shopping mall from Tuesday, June 22nd from 12.50 to 12.55 p.m.
- Casula Yana noodles, from 12.50 to 1.10.
“Everyone in these premises should take a test and remain in isolation until the negative test is received.”
Dr. Chant added that anyone working in the four municipalities of. lives and works, Woollahra, Waverley, Sydney City and Randwick Local government, anyone who lives or works in these areas, and also if you go to TAFE or university in these areas, you must follow the home stay regulations.
“We are also reminding people that no one in the seven local government areas can move out of the Sydney metropolitan area. So anyone who lives in these seven local councils from Sydney City, Woollahra, Waverley, Randwick, Canada Bay, Inner West and Bay side, you are not allowed to move outside of the Sydney metropolitan area, “said Dr. Chant.