Dublin, November 29th, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – The “Report analyzing the market size, share and trends of Personal Health Record software by component (software and mobile apps, services), by deployment mode (cloud, web-based) , By Architectural Type and Segment Forecasts, 2021-2028 “report was added to ResearchAndMarkets.com to offer.
The global personal health data software market is expected to reach USD 14.87 million by 2028, an annual growth rate of 9.9%.
A high level of adoption of advanced technologies, a growing demand for centralization and rationalization of health information, an increasing patient awareness of the storage and management of medical information as well as increasing government initiatives will support the market growth during the forecast period.
In October 2019, for example, the Indian Union Ministry of Health developed an app called “My Health Record”, with which users can save their previous prescriptions, detailed health profiles, laboratory records and diagnoses on one platform and share it with specialists if necessary. The COVID-19 has changed the way we work and live, forcing health groups to share individual medical records in a meaningful and easily accessible format.
The Department of Health and Human Services Office of the National Coordinator for Health Information Technology, together with the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, has issued two new rules that will come into effect in April 2021 electronically through widespread technical standards. While the other prohibits “information blocking” where health organizations place undue practical, cost, and technical barriers to the exchange of health information.
The North America region held the largest revenue share of over 55% in 2020 due to government initiatives for eHealth and an increased need to follow government guidelines and contain rising healthcare costs. The Europe region held the second largest market share in 2020 due to lower care costs and the forecast of a possible medical emergency.
The main players invest in many strategic initiatives such as acquisitions, mergers, partnerships and product launches in order to maintain a competitive advantage in the market, among other things. For example, in March 2020, Knapsack Health launched a free personal health record for individuals, families and caregivers.
Health Record Software Market report highlights
- The high level of acceptance of advanced technologies to meet growing customer needs and the expansion of digital healthcare have made a significant contribution to market growth
- In terms of revenue, the Software & Mobile Apps component segment dominated the market in 2020 due to increased government support initiatives
- The cloud-based delivery mode segment is expected to record the fastest CAGR in the forecast period due to the technological upgrade in the healthcare sector and the increasing focus on digitization of the healthcare sector
- The standalone architecture types segment had the largest share of sales in 2020 as it is widely used due to its advantages such as data protection control
- Major players in the Personal Health Data Software market are focused on different strategies such as: B. new product developments and business expansions to achieve better market penetration
- For example, in September 2020, PicnicHealth raised $ 25 million for its medical record management service; thereby strengthening the market position
Key topics covered:
Chapter 1. Methodology and scope
Chapter 2. Summary
Chapter 3. Market Variables, Trends and Scope
Chapter 4. Impact of COVID-19 on the Personal Health Data Software Market
Chapter 5. Personal Health Record Software Market: Component Estimates and Trending Analysis
Chapter 6. Personal Health Record Software Market: Deployment Mode Estimates and Trending Analysis
Chapter 7. Personal Health Record Software Market: Architectural Type Estimates and Trending Analysis
Chapter 8. Personal Health Record Software Market: Regional Estimates and Trending Analysis
Chapter 9. Competitive Analysis
Chapter 10. Competitive Landscape
- Health spec
- Health companion
- NoMore clipboard
- Patient ally
- Records for Life, Inc.
- Practice Fusion, Inc.
- SoftClinic software
- Backpack health
- 75Health (Kaaspro)
Please visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/u5chzb for more information on this report